Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do You Have Fairies?

We do. KN has spent months putting together a fairy house. It was inside a hole in a stump but the dogs could get to that one so she moved it up into a tree.
She decorates it for the holidays and serves them food.
Here is the wooden bridge going up to the deck.
Here is a bed inside the house.
To the right you can see the dining table. She split open some acorns and used the shells for dishes, then crushed up the nuts and served that inside the dishes. She chopped up leaves for salad and served that in a sea shell she found.
Here is the clothes rack with the felt coats she sewed for the fairies. ( Because it's winter you know. ) They each hang on a tiny hanger.
KN hurries with her school work and chores each day so she can go out and do more creating on her fairy house. Paper chains, ( for the birthday party) umbrellas and even a ship were created over the past few weeks. These are some lucky fairies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!
I believe in fairies!
Nice work.
stephany

Connie said...

KN is very clever and very creative. This brings back memories of making clothes and such for dolls when I was young. They are lucky fairies, yes. :D

KathyB. said...

KN, I hope one day you will invite me to a tea party with you and the fairies. I would love to live in your fairy house if I were a fairy.

Simply magical granddaughter !

Your RE Broker said...

Love! She is so creative...I hope she always keeps that amazing trait close to her heart. Super cool!