We had another death in our family two weeks ago. My Grandpa passed away just 2 months after his wife, my Grandma passed away. The kids and I have had lots of discussions on death, salvation through Christ and what happens after death. My four year old, Little J, said to me "I don't want to live with you when I grow up Mom. " I said "Where do you want to live?" He said "I want to live with God." I hope he feels that way in his heart for the rest of his life. Not that he wants to die, but that he looks forward to living with God.
Blogging had been put on the back burner for me, mostly because I'm having writers block and having trouble thinking of things to blog about but also because blogger ( or maybe it was just this blog ) quit allowing me to post photos from my computer so I was unable to use any new photos. Then all of a sudden - it gave me that option again today. Don't know if it was a glitch or what. We're biding our time through January and February, trying to keep up with school work and doing lots of library runs for books to read. The kids are starting to get Spring fever and got out to take some fantastic photos of the sunsets last week ( photo above ). I told them to enjoy the down time now because we've got a boat load of projects to get working on the second Spring hits!
Monday, February 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a gorgeous sunset! Although I didn't have that trouble with my blog, I know of several others who were having trouble with Blogger too. I'm glad it seems to be fixed now.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My sympathies to you and your family.
I am so glad you can blog again because I get to enjoy even more of our youngest grandchild's thoughts about life. Maybe you should write a blog " Life Through The Eyes Of A Little Boy". Wouldn't that be fun? ( And very entertaining)
It always amazes me how these little 4 year olds have such a wonderful understanding of Gods love. You and your family have been such a blessing these past few months. You have some very wonderful and caring children.God Bless you all.
Thank you for sharing the conversation about "where do you want to live?".., for it is the MOST critical question we will ever contemplate and is ONLY answerable in light of Absolute Faith.
In Him,
Grace
Post a Comment