
The new year seems to be bringing in a few new four legged friends to our household. CT got some money for Christmas and bought himself another Red Eared Slider turtle to keep Lily, his other turtle company. They are getting along fantastically and enjoying diving off the new turtle dock they got for Christmas!

KN also got some money for Christmas and bought several items for her new pet ~ a kitten! She's had her eye and heart set on this kitten born at Uncle Daniel and Aunt Breezy's house last summer and her daddy just gave her the go ahead to get it if she promises to take complete resposibility for it. She's taking the best of care of this little orange guy she's named 'Spike'.

This is going to be one spoiled cat!
Starting off the new year I am extremely grateful for a wonderful washer and dryer. It seems the laundry load has doubled since Christmas with the added pets and my puppy Tinsel gets queasy at just the thought of getting into a vehicle so every time he must come with us he ends up vomiting all over himself and his bedding.

The nice thing is that this dog LOVES baths. He wags his tail through the entire bathing time.
Our Labs, which are meant to be water dogs, hate baths! My husband is hoping to get his long awaited Black Labrador hunting puppy this Spring. Tater is about to have a buddy in training! Thank goodness that one will come when the weather is looking better!
7 comments:
Tinsel has such a sweet face! Your home will be a busy one with so many four-legged friends to take care of.
Ah, the joy of youth. When my kids were little, we had a variety of pets. I had the vigor and energy to care for most and the stamina to make my kids care for the others. All that's gone now, and I only have one dog. He needs a bath right now!
Debbie
Oh that last pic of Tinsel is so cute! Good think he likes baths since he gets sick so easy. Poor thing.
I love the turtle and the kitten - they will be loved dearly I am sure. Tinsel is growing so fast and is just beautiful. Hope you all have a nice weekend.
orange kittys are my second favorite to calico and ones with six toes.Third favorite are manx or ones without the tails. When we finally retire I will have to get a pet. I wonder why dogs get carsick..just like people. Michelle and Alyssa both get car sick. Alyssa got airplane sick this trip.
Sounds like y'all are getting more like us, we have a small zoo!
Every time I visit with you and the grandkids I get the tour of the beloved pets and how they are doing...and it seems they are all doing very well. I love seeing my grandchildren and you and Birdy Balaku love your children, pets and home..and seeing all be so happy with the life God has blessed you all with...Tinsel is a wonderful pup and the car-sickness seems to be his only flaw, poor Tinsel, I totally sympathize with a fellow car sick afflicted being~it is awful to be so miserable when one should be happy to be on the road. All you really feel like doing is dying, hopefully quickly!( maybe that is the real and subconscious reason I am a homebody)
Post a Comment