Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bottom Fishing

My husband and oldest son were able to take a trip to Westport last weekend and go on a charter boat together to do some bottom fishing. They both came home tired but very much enjoyed their trip and caught several fish. Our freezer is now full of fish! They caught the one great day of weather that week too! Here are the photos they took on their trip.
Pelicans.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great trip and the weather was beautiful. I know you will all enjoy the fish.

Connie said...

Neat pictures! I love the one of the pelicans all flying in a line. I love the smiling picture of your son too. :D

Susie said...

How nice they caught lots of fish. They captured some great pics.

Nancy M. said...

Glad they had good weather! Sounds like they had a lot of fun!

KathyB. said...

Good weather for good fishing ! I am so happy when I know our grandchildren get to spend wonderful times with their parents and that they too will be able to look back on so many happy memories as children. The kind of memories that help make the best grown-ups!

When are you having us over for a fish dinner?

Lanny said...

What fun! And what good eats! CT in the tower, we've been there time a plenty! We are Westport fans for sure, we take in the boardwalk when ever we are at Greyland. One time we even walked up and soen through the marina.

Wilson Clan said...

How much fun!! A great daddy/son outing! :)

Mrs. Mike said...

It's been years since I've fished in Westport! You bring back fond memories, and no doubt building memories, of the fine little town, in your own family.