The cousins ( my brother's girls) are here for Spring Break! My mom prepared Bible lessons for each day of the week for the kids to learn about the last supper, the Crucifixion and Christ's Resurrection just before we celebrate Easter. Here 'Grandma' leads the Bible story while the kids who can read, took turns reading aloud verses from the Bible.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Spring Break Bible School
The cousins ( my brother's girls) are here for Spring Break! My mom prepared Bible lessons for each day of the week for the kids to learn about the last supper, the Crucifixion and Christ's Resurrection just before we celebrate Easter. Here 'Grandma' leads the Bible story while the kids who can read, took turns reading aloud verses from the Bible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That is awesome! What a great way to spend time together too! So glad you had this time together, I am sure they will all remember this fondly when they grow up. :)
How wonderful that your Mom did this for you! That is family time that will make great memories later. :)
You must be in the smallest minority in the world. I haven't met many kids lately (including at church) that have made it past the bunnies, chicks, and eggs to be interested in a Saviour. But then I know that your mom loves the Lord very much and raised you the same way; and what a blessing that you all remain faithful. What a blessing that is for your children.
Blessed Easter!
What a great way to learn about Easter! I think having the hands on activity helps to understand more and remember...I know it helps me. ;) I wish we were neighbors so we could do all these things together...I need help! Thank you for all your inspiration.
Post a Comment