Friday, December 28, 2012
Oh Seamstress!
Ummm yes please, can we graduate from Barbie dresses and move on to human sized clothing? I'd really like to have the white ruffled dress in the top photo! Our oldest daughter can usually be found sketching clothing ideas or hand sewing outfits for her Barbies and Polly Pockets. These are just four of her most recent and when you have little brothers that like to take off your Barbie's heads ... well, of course you turn them into mannequins for the Barbie clothing store windows! Since she is beyond picky about what she herself puts on ( her top choices are jeans with holes, camo T shirts and hooded sweatshirts - no pink please!) I don't think it will be long before she just sews her own clothes. Although the price of fabric now days is making it less appealing to create your own when you can just swing over to Walmart and get a cart full of good enough clothes to last a year without emptying your wallet. I'm not so subtly dropping hints of dresses I'd like KN to whip up for her Mamma!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She is a talented little girl! Yes, she should be making outfits for herself and you and others in your family. :D
Yes, I KNOW this gal / granddaughter can pretty much dream up & create what she desires ! Creative and confident , completely able to do what she sets out to do. Good thing she loves Jesus and her parents...( grandparents too). A daughter to be proud of.Love the outfits. Now, what can she design for her granny?
Post a Comment