Over the last few weeks I've found myself laughing out loud ( alone ) to several commercials on TV. I had two of them recorded and my kids keep playing them over and over again so now they're stuck in our heads. I remember when I was a kid and I'd be humming a tune around the house and my mom would say - " Maybe you could try memorizing a Bible verse instead of the beer commercial jingle! " Hey - those things are catchy. Mom then put the ten commandments to the tune of an army marching chant. We actually memorized the ten commandments really fast that way.
Anyway, here are three of the commercials that made me laugh recently....
This first one I think is actually a great idea - baby showers as sporting events. I actually really enjoy going to baby showers and was just at one this weekend! I find myself getting this song in the second one stuck in my head.
Still - I laugh at it every time.
This one is the kid's favorite. Now when we see Little J coming we say " Here comes Mr. Teeth!"
He likes to chomp on all of the furniture and us with his four teeth.
7 comments:
Hey there is an award for you in my Sunday post. Same on your mom gave to you but without the questions.
fampurk?
I think of CT every time I see this commercial..I can't wait until he begins downloading his pictures and blogging about them..and I can also see him making his own wild animal adventure stories....
Baby shower games and events, a topic for a new reality show?
I love these commercials too. Nalley remembers so many commercial jingles from when he was young. He would be great on a quiz show!!!
I haven't seen the first commercial. It was pretty funny! The second I love! Every time it comes on I just have to laugh. The last one I haven't seen either but it's quite good.
LOL!!! Those are awesome. I especially like the first one and the last one! I hadn't seen either of those, but now I know I'll be laughing when I do!
Hey Lanny! Thanks for the award and big thanks for the reminder!!! =) Sorry Ma, I forgot about that one! It'll be my next post!
Kathy B. - Yes, Ct is getting excited at all of the possible nature pics he'll be able to take and maybe if he starts blogging he'll learn to type like his mamma!
Mildred - My mom and her sisters are the same about remembering commercial jingles! Get Nalley on Jeopardy and win some money!!!
Well Susie - Glad I could introduce you to a couple of new commercials - I think they should pay me for advertising.
Wilsonclan - wonder if you're little guy will be as computer savvy as the kids in these commercials? =)
Autumn, these are so cute. I enjoyed them. I hadn't seen the first and third ones before! The second one I love--makes me smile everytime. Hope you have a great day! :D
Post a Comment