Friday, March 6, 2009

Still Standing but Never Standing Still!

In honor of our little one's latest accomplishment, I've posted these photos and poem! He wants to be walking so bad! At the window, at his gate, careful now! He'll grab your plate!
In his crib he's standing tall ~ watch it boy, don't want to fall! He hears music ... he MUST join in!
He pats the table, now look at that grin! Around and under, up on the chairs. Little J is standing everywhere!
He'll press his face to the oven door, leaning backwards ... oops! He's on the floor.

8 comments:

Your RE Broker said...

=) He is growing sooooo fast! How exciting...I can't wait for Love Bug to start doing any of this...he has no desire. lol Excellent poem!

KathyB. said...

What a cutie pie! He is growing so fast and seems to be in a hurry to follow his brother and sisters. It was so much fun watching his reaction to Frank's sax music, how he drummed the table and wiggled to the rhythm....I think grandma and grandpa should get him drums! To be played at your house.

Anonymous said...

What a precious smile he has! He seems so eager to join in the fun. Looks like he may have a career in music!

Wilson Clan said...

A huge accomplishment for little J! I love to hear that he's "getting into" music! His little body is ready to praise the Lord! :) :)

Connie said...

What a little sweetheart! In the blink of an eye, he will not only be walking all over, he will be running too. Loved the photos. Loved his wonderful smile. Happy Sunday to you and yours. :D

Susie said...

Oh it looks like he is getting to that age of discovery. He really is a cute little one. I love your poem and photos.

Lanny said...

Autumn that was just too cute! He is a doll!

Anna Colleen said...

To cute, I haven't see him in a long time he is getting big he looks like CT a lot.