Welcome to our family home journal in this little spot of earth where my life takes place. I homeschool the four children our Lord has blessed me with and use this blog to keep track of our daily happenings and growth of my children. I find it truly a joy to be at home with them!
Our Children
A Favorite Verse of Ours
Joshua 1:9 " Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go"
3 comments:
Oh my! She's so talented! It's hard to believe such a big voice can come from someone so young. :)
Your Dad and I love her, she is so unbelievably talented, and still just a little girl.What a wonderful gift for you.
* She reminds us very much of little Briia~
Fabulous! I'm so glad you like her...I hope the cd brings much joy to you whenever you listen. <3 She moved me to tears...
Post a Comment