
CT had another Tae kwon do belt test on Saturday. This time he moved up to a blue belt. Master Lee, again, gave CT first place over the other 15 people testing.

Usually when you're stuck on a lava cliff with waves crashing below, fighting off an enormous dragon - there is no camera present to document the incredible fight. Lucky for CT - he just happened to have his trusty photographer along. Now, what to do with all this dragon meat... Hey, with the way the economy is - it wouldn't be right to just leave it lying there
5 comments:
Congratulations CT! You must really apply yourself and should be very proud of your accomplishments. Great picture too.
Autumn Joy: to answer your ?, I have not been to Paul Revere's house but I have read that many of the Revere's furnishings are thought to still be displayed. That would be an awesome trip.
Wow! Dragon stew for potluck, hey? Congratulations CT, we're very proud of you.....
Congrats to CT! First place over 15? That's fantastic!
Congratulations to CT! I guess you better package that dragon meat up for the freezer. I would guess there is quite a lot of it on a dragon!! Too much to eat in one meal. :D
Please pass our congrats on to CT about his belt and for being first again. He's showing great form in his pic! :)
Post a Comment