Dahlias
Angel's Trumpet
Dahlia
Gladiolas
Mom Q's Hydrangea
Banana trees and Gunnera
Pineapple Guava plant
Lavender on the HOT, DRY side of the house.
More Gladiolas
Rudbeckia, which is looking much nicer now!
I've kept a photo journal of our plants for about 4 years now and I've found it to be very helpful in determining what time of year we should expect certain flowers and produce and also helps tell us if something isn't doing quite so well and needs some help.
7 comments:
Such beautiful flowers. I would love to have some lavender. I took some home last trip to mom and dads.You have a beautiful yard.
The girls' gladiolas are so pretty and I know for a fact the picture you posted doesn't do them justice. They are really stunning.
I love your yard and gardens, your hubby is so talented in design and has a unique eye for form and structure using plants alone!
Thanks for sharing the bounty of your veggie garden with us too! Mom
All your blooms look so nice. I especially like the lavender.
What a lovely stroll through your garden! I was hoping blogging would provide me with a better journal of my garden, but alas I still am not catching on to the concept of "just write it down!"
I love all the blossoms but the Angel's trumpets are a special favorite - such huge dramatic blooms. Lavender is a wonderful plant to have started - once there it is a persistent fragrant delight. The bees around here get tipsy on lavender. Thanks for sharing your gardens -
The colors are beautiful. I love what you said about keeping a journal. That tells me that you truly enjoy what you are doing.
I think I need to grow some lavender too!
Oh, so very pretty, Autumn. I enjoyed visiting your garden of flowers. :)
Post a Comment