( CT in the Ocean last Sunday. )
Proverbs CHAPTERS 12 and 13.
Psalms CHAPTER 37.
These Bible chapters are my thoughts today.
Quote of the Day ( which is all too true! )
" A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge. "
Taken from 'Itty Bits Publications'.
5 comments:
I think we have at least a 6 inch stack of legal papers and documents to prove this saying true!
I hope and pray you're feeling better soon.
Great picture!
Oh how I miss the ocean. The legal system needs to be adjusted for the people but like everything else it seems to be self-motivated by those in charge. I pray things are going well for your brother and his girls.
I'm glad to call it the legal system 'cause it definitely isn't the JUSTICE system. Praying that whatever the outcome - the girls are protected and your brother's heart and spirit are blessed. Beautiful picture and we can always depend on scripture for the right perspective.
Love the ocean photo and the scripture, Autumn. I'm so happy for your family today.
Post a Comment