Sunday, November 23, 2008

There are two posts for today because ... YAY! McPhee ( as in Nanny McPhee), which is what we've been calling our 7 year old, has finally lost the two front teeth that were just dangling there waiting to be yanked out! Now we can't call her McPhee anymore. Something she's not too upset about.

This song is for her ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting those teeth out! On tomorrow's blog, I will be inviting you to join in the fun for a Meme award.

KathyB. said...

Yay McPhee ! The dangling ivories are out and the tooth fairy ought to be paying you a visit!Grandma

Susie said...

Bless her heart. I bet she is glad to have those "dangling" teeth out. I remember when I was little and a tooth would come loose. I would want to pull it out but knew it was going to hurt. So as you said, it just dangled until I finally gave it a good yank.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday Joy!

Anonymous said...

Autumn, just read your mother's lovely tribute to you. As much as I enjoyed you as a child and Katie's best friend over the years, I enjoy even more, our friendship as adults. David & I love your husband and kids and count it a privilege to have your family as our good friends. Happy, Happy Birthday and have a wonderful time with ALL the family together this year. What a blessing!
~Kathleen

CaroltheRose said...

hey! I woke up this morning and looked at my phone and had that nagging feeling the date meant something. Then i realized its your birthday! Happy birthday! And happy birthday to your mom too. Birthdays are really all about the woman who remembers them best. I give my mom presents now on my birthday! Haha she did all the work. :)

A. Joy said...

Thank you Mildred, Kathleen and Carol for the birthday wishes!
Carol, I thought of you today because I remembered that you had given your mom gifts on your birthday for giving birth to you and thought I should thank my mom for delivering me safely ** years ago! Also, Happy Birthday to you since we share the same birth month!
Kathleen ( feels wierd to even type your first name Mrs. R ) We all REALLY enjoy our visits with you guys too - it's always so much fun to get together with you and you and Mr. R created so many happy childhood memories for me that I share stories of with my kids. Thank you.