We just drove to pick up hamburgers at the drive-thru. On the way home, we saw the most beautiful rainbow of our lives. It was so vivid it brought tears to our eyes. It's been extremely windy with very dark clouds here today. To see that rainbow against the sky with trees ablaze with autumn colors was spectacular. Then, I clicked on your blog and saw this video: amazing! Thank you for sharing.
Yes, it was a bright sun shiny day, and then we went to home Church tonight and my lap was full of grandchildren as we fellowshipped and worshiped, and that was the perfect almost ending to a bright sunshiny day !Happy Sunday, it is s'posed to be bright and sunshiny today too.
Mildred ~ Wow, I bet you wished you'd had your camera for that rainbow!
kathyb. ~ you know I prefer the sun to the rain!
Susie - that song always puts a smile on my face and I feel forced to sing along.
kathyb. ~ Hey! Thanks for the award! WOO HOO! Yeah - I figured out the whole linky thing. I'll give you a call and describe it over the phone and make it sound more confusing!
Welcome to our family home journal in this little spot of earth where my life takes place. I homeschool the four children our Lord has blessed me with and use this blog to keep track of our daily happenings and growth of my children. I find it truly a joy to be at home with them!
Our Children
A Favorite Verse of Ours
Joshua 1:9 " Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go"
5 comments:
We just drove to pick up hamburgers at the drive-thru. On the way home, we saw the most beautiful rainbow of our lives. It was so vivid it brought tears to our eyes. It's been extremely windy with very dark clouds here today. To see that rainbow against the sky with trees ablaze with autumn colors was spectacular. Then, I clicked on your blog and saw this video: amazing! Thank you for sharing.
Yes, it was a bright sun shiny day, and then we went to home Church tonight and my lap was full of grandchildren as we fellowshipped and worshiped, and that was the perfect almost ending to a bright sunshiny day !Happy Sunday, it is s'posed to be bright and sunshiny today too.
That was a fun video and beautiful as well. I grew up listening to that song(yes, I'm old). It was always fun to sing, still is.
A.Joy, I given you an award...you too can hyper-link. Actually, I can tell you already know how !
Mildred ~ Wow, I bet you wished you'd had your camera for that rainbow!
kathyb. ~ you know I prefer the sun to the rain!
Susie - that song always puts a smile on my face and I feel forced to sing along.
kathyb. ~ Hey! Thanks for the award! WOO HOO! Yeah - I figured out the whole linky thing. I'll give you a call and describe it over the phone and make it sound more confusing!
Post a Comment