How they like to pose.
Usually spring time photos are best taken outdoors ~ however, today is far too cold and rainy. I always say around here Easter attire is dark jeans, rain boots, a long sleeved light weight shirt ( in case the sun pops out ), a sweater, a raincoat and a hat that can hold down your frizzies and withstand wind and moisture. Let's forget about the sundresses, white sandals and light colored dress slacks.
Reading our New World History and Geography book for one of the kids' lessons today - " Winds blowing in from the Pacific Ocean drop up to 100 inches of precipitation annually on the western slopes of the Cascade Mountains. The high peaks of Mount Rainier receive over 500 inches of precipitation. The rain forests of the Olympic Peninsula, west of Mount Rainier are among the rainiest places on earth."
This is where we live. Well, you know what they say! April showers bring Mayflowers. .... I'll be waiting for the pilgrims.


8 comments:
I love the pictures Autumn. Your children have such lovely hair; your daughters have such long hair! We have photos of my brother's two and my sister's two kids from long ago. Because they were all crying and restless, they look pathetic. I am surprised DFACS did not rescue them that day! Easter blessings to you all.
The pictures are great, Autumn--both of them. :D Hey at least you got one of each. There were many times when my sons were young that we could only get some version of the second photo or one of them was crying or mad or eyes were closed or whatever. HA!
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter! :)
:) I love both pics...their pose makes me smile more. lol Happy Easter to you all!
Very funny ! Guess we need the Mayflowers to rescue us from flood waters! Do you think Pilgrims swim?
Great pictures. I think KN's hair grew 6 inches last week...and Little J seems to have grown at least an inch!
Love the PEEPS post too, did you save some for me?
Thank you all for your comments!
Mildred ~ I tried to leave a comment on your Easter post today but it wouldn't let me so I just wanted to say Happy Easter and we can all rejoice - for Jesus lives!
I love those pictures, those are very funny faces and cute too. Have a great Easter!
You have the most beautiful children. Obivously they have lots of personality too! Happy Easter!
I enjoyed torturing the girls with sundresses and salt water sandals but they were never on for long that is sure. It seemed that I would purchase them on weekends like the last one we just had!
What a bunch of bright happy faces. Happy Easter neighbors!
Post a Comment