Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hmmm.. What've we got?

Walking through the garden gate on this sun shiny day ~ let's see what we've got here... Have you got the thyme? Looks like I do! Would you like some Dandelions? I've got those too! l We've got loads of fresh bark to spread out on the beds... She's got her pink tools and a smile while she works! No need for a fire on a day like today, instead the sand looks like a fun place to play.

He's got a Deere and a Dear!We've got lots of helping hands,

And from our yard we've got a tiny mountain view.

And, yes Babe, I've got you!

3 comments:

KathyB. said...

What a sweet post, and we've got you all too!

Susie said...

I've got the thyme and you can keep those dandelions!

These are sweet pics Autumn. I wish I had that view of the mountain. Just beautiful!

Your RE Broker said...

Love the mountain view, the garden, the whole yard...but mostly all the helping hands! They are super cute!