Monday, July 19, 2010

Beautiful Wedding

After stopping by the Lavender farm we went to a wedding. The bride is a friend who I met when her parents hired me to babysit her and her sister almost 20 years ago. It was a lovely wedding and wonderful to be there to see her get married.
Our kids really enjoyed this wedding. Mostly because they were entertained by Kai who they love spending time with. Here all the kids are making their "Happy for Cake" faces.
Little J liked the food and cake too. Nice weather, nice wedding and neat because the reception was held at the same community college where I met my husband in 1995 so our kids got to see where we met.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bride/groom and cake and I love seeing your children with their happy cake faces. I kinda look the same way when I have chocolate cake!

Shelley said...

Those wedding centerpieces were beautiful! Your children are so cute and happy!

KathyB. said...

Isn't it wonderful when beloved friends get married? The bride and groom look so happy and the bride is radiant!

It is very nice to put on weddings children love,and hopefully instills in them the knowledge weddings are for families and friends to come together and REJOICE !

Wish I had been able to attend, it looks and sounds every bit as lovely and fun as the family who put it on and the couple newly wed~

Connie said...

HA! I always make a happy for cake face too! :D