Did you think this was a photo of our Little J? This is CT at about 2 years old.
He celebrated his 11th birthday on Monday the 5th! He's growing into a fine worker and responsible young man and tonight we go shopping for his first Bearded Dragon. He's been saving up for this and scanning pet store ads and since he's done such a fine job with his 2 red eared slider turtles we gave him the okay to get the Bearded Dragon for his birthday.
Happy Birthday Son. We love you!
8 comments:
Happy birthday, CT! Oh my goodness--you can certainly see the resemblance between the brothers.
I can't believe it..your boys look like twins. I didn't realize his and Michaels birthdays were so close together
Happy Belated Birthday CT! Amazing how much the brothers look alike.
Happy Birthday CT!!
Wow! I really would have thought that!
Happy Birthday CT!!!
I can't wait to see the new Bearded Dragon, but I know CT is even more excited to get it.
We had a wonderful time celebrating this day with him and we love you C.T. ! Happy Birthday.
I did think that was little J. Amazing how much he looked like little J.
Hope he has a great birthday!
Happy Birthday to my stinker woof! Nana will be bringing your late gift and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment