Monday, December 15, 2008

Milestones

I've been just a bit busier than normal this week and forgot to document a few family milestones so I'll have two posts for today, well actually, it's five minutes away from midnight so if I hurry I can post this one before the clock strikes 12 and then make the next one 10 minutes later when it's tomorrow!
Our Little J turned 5 months old on Saturday and decided to cut his first tooth the same day. This is one of the reasons I've been a bit busier. He's not been his usually happy, jolly self for the past two days and NEEDS Mommy to be right by him most of the day or he just bursts into tears and won't calm down. Okay, I think I can snuggle my baby a bit more that usual.

Also, our Mom way over on the east side of the country, had a birthday! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Susie said...

These are sweet pics. Little J doesn't look too unhappy in his picture.

Wilson Clan said...

Ah! His first tooth! Oh my goodness!!! That came way too quick. I'm so going to need advice from you when BW gets there...

A. Joy said...

I was pretty surprised myself when a friend at church pointed out his first tooth! CT didn't get his first until his first birthday!
The girls were six months old. He seems to be pretty happy about his tooth now.