2005 ~ It's a bird huntin Balaku, a very young Tater, a very dead pheasant and a ohhhh, look how cute! 6 year old CT. Notice the sandals. No, he did not go hunting in his sandals. He probably would've preferred to go hunting in his sandals which is why the second he returned home and jumped out of the vehicle he took off his hunting boots and put on his sandals.
I was given the 'Meme award' by Mildred from Nalley Valley quite some time ago and no, I haven't forgotten! Here, I am supposed to list 6 random facts about myself. I won't tag 6 more people because all of the people I would tag have already been tagged recently but I will think about tagging them because it's the thought that counts right?
1. I have a pointed left ear. My nickname in high school because of this, was Tinkerbell.
2. I can touch my nose with the tip of my tongue.
3. I've never been to a spa or had a pedicure.
4. I like peanut butter, pickle and tomato sandwiches.
5. I once won a giant pancake eating contest.
6. My first vehicle was a 1972 rust colored Chevy Impala which I purchased for $300 and every time I stopped at a red light I had to get out and pour steering fluid under the hood just so I could turn the wheel. Might have been fine had I lived in Kansas but we don't have many LOOOOOONG straight roads out here - I had to turn sometime!
And now, as I'm waiting for my husband to arrive home from work in this snow storm we're having ( he called, the roads are ice and traffic is ....very.... sllllooooowwww... ) I'll post some snow pictures taken during our snow day today!
This was last night. You HAVE to go out and play in the snow in the dark - just make sure you've picked up the dog poop in the yard before it starts to snow. I've made a few snow, dog poop men in my day.

Run Cocoa Bean! Run ... and yes, squint your eyes, that helps too - you weren't meant to be an outdoor cat were you?

KN out on the frozen tundra keeping a watchful eye out for any polar bear while she ice fishes and - oh, wait, no, she's just building a snowman.

This snowman. Complete with pine needle hair, right in front of the driveway to greet daddy when he gets home.
5 comments:
Oh what pretty snow pictures. I enjoyed your 6 random things. Glad to know you had a school nickname too and didn't we all have a car about like yours?! Merry Christmas to you and your family Joy.
I love all the pictures! They make me smile and laugh.Little J. snuggling you has already grown so much since that picture. CT with his sandals on. That is a kid after my own heart, I just hate to have my feet confined to socks and shoes. And the snowman with all the little details like hair, see what I mean about her thinking outside the box, or all around the snowman?And little MN looking so ti and so happy in the snow. And I remember 'that thar R.V.' you drove to school and back and did quite well giving as good as you got with the kids and grown-ups who made fun of your car!
And oh yes, dog poop snowmen. I remember making those.......Mom
Enjoyed seeing all your snow pictures. The kids looked like they were having loads of fun.
The story about your car was funny! Hopefully you didn't have to drive it too long.
I love all the pics, it makes me happy to see Cocoa Bean again. I like K's snowman, it looks like everyone had fun.
Peanut butter, pickle, and tomato! Oh my! All in one sandwich? Really? Yikes!
Run Cocoa Bean, run! HA HA! Made me think of Forest Gump. :D
Post a Comment