Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another Christmas favorite.

Alright, this is when I break out my really high choir boy voice and start singing this song from one of our favorite little Christmas movies. " The Snowman." I did that last week and my kids said - " See Mom, you can sing really good like that! " If only they were judges on American Idol, I might have a chance at a singing career! ??? 'Fraid not - good singing voices don't run in my family and well, I'm not in a choir and I'm not a boy and no, I will not be demonstrating my choir boy impression for anyone else.

So here, I give you 'The Snowman', "I am Walking in the Air"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute. Nobody in my family can sing either. Like you, when I do sing out, it's in a high pitched, animated voice. My nieces & nephews think I am nuts! Nalley tells the story that his teachers told him to just move his lips when he was in choir as a boy!!!

KathyB. said...

I love this Snowman song and movie !All year round too.

Susie said...

Well I haven't heard that song before but really enjoyed it. The video was good too!