Welcome to our family home journal in this little spot of earth where my life takes place. I homeschool the four children our Lord has blessed me with and use this blog to keep track of our daily happenings and growth of my children. I find it truly a joy to be at home with them!
Our Children
A Favorite Verse of Ours
Joshua 1:9 " Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go"
8 comments:
Chelan and Tinsel are so very cute.
does he really have baby blue eyes?? Sure is a pretty animal.
Yes, Tinsel's eyes are really that light blue. He's a good dog. =)
Sweet pictures, Autumn. I bet both dogs are very good companions to have around. :D
Aww Autumn, what's not to love eh? Chelan has a very interesting looking face. Very sweet. Speedy, but sweet.
I really like Tinsel a lot, he is a snuggly boy ! Chelan reminds me so much of your Whimsy.
They are both gorgeous! They looks like really sweet pets!
No longer the only Blue-Eyed-Baby in your house!
Post a Comment