Crazy right? I saw an article for this in my March issue of Sunset Magazine and was kind of in awe. If this is ever completed and I do ever have the necessary funds to send myself into space as a space tourist - I think I'll pass. Now if anyone wants to get going on a proper C3PO I could pick up at Walmart - I'm game!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! As a secret "Trekkie" myself, this is truly amazing. To think I was alive and in awe of the first ever moon landing and may still witness a time when man goes into space for fun and recreation is beyond my ability to express adequately. You mean you would actually pass up a chance to go into space...me too!I like viewing these things from the news, here on earth.
What an incredible project! But like you, I will keep my feet on the ground! :-)
Post a Comment