Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I'm having a Looney Tunes moment here. Sylvester and Tweety??? Well, regardless of whatever 'Daddy' says about Marshmallow Peeps, Little J enjoys them. Happy Easter everyone and rejoice for Jesus our Savior Lives!

7 comments:

Connie said...

HA HA HA! That's quite a mouthful of peeps there. :D

Nancy M. said...

So cute! Reminds me of my little one stuffing his mouth with candy! I hope y'all had a Happy Easter!

KathyB. said...

Looks like the Peeps are peeping out and trying to get away- hold on Little 'J', don't let them escape!

Wobegon Cottage said...

That picture is priceless...he may have a little of his Auntie Alices personality when it comes to sweet things. I could see me doing something like popping peeps in my mouth

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute picture! That Peep was trying to get away! Thanks for your visit to my blog tonight. You should see our porches and the car all covered with the yellow pine pollen today! Hope you and the family are doing well and looking forward to summer vacation.

Vickie said...

Good mornning! Thanks for your visit.

Just look at that face - those little cheeks are just asking to be pinched! You have such a beautiful family, dear - I know your mom and dad enjoy all the grandkids so much! I'm so jealous - I don't have any yet!!!

I'd love to have one of those "peeps" right about now with my coffee!

Lanny said...

Ack! that is just tooo cuuute!!!! Poor Tweety!