Thursday, April 1, 2010

We Had A Birthday

We no longer have a 5 year old, for now she is 6! MN had her birthday yesterday and said it was perfect. She started off her birthday celebrations last Friday when her Daddy took her and her brother and sister out to see the new movie " How to Train Your Dragon".
We spent yesterday down at my husband's work place, then off to pick up packages and cards in the mail for her. Her choice for her birthday dinner was to go out for sushi so Daddy took his little girl out for dinner to a local Japanese restaurant where she says she ate 500 pieces of sushi.
She came home not much bigger than when she'd left so I doubt 500 pieces of sushi were consumed but her and her daddy sure had a good dinner! Later on last night we had cake and ice cream which she'd picked out and then she got to open her presents and stay up as late as she wanted playing with them. As Daddy was heading off for bed she said to him, " You're a wonderful Dad!" And to me, " I loved my birthday, it was the best and I had so much fun! "
Happy 6th Birthday MN, we sure have fun with you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to MN!

Debbie said...

What a sweet and thoughtful girl! And a sushi lover as well. What a mature palate she has:) I've never even tried sushi!
She got a lot of presents. She must be very, very loved!
Happy Birthday, MN!
Hugs, Debbie

Nancy M. said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday!

Happy Birthday MN!!!

Your RE Broker said...

Happy birthday darling niece!!! Can't wait to celebrate again with you!

KathyB. said...

Oh how sweet to have her run and jump into my arms and announce "I'm not 5 anymore, I'm 6!" and laugh with joy.What a happy and joyful little girl and how we love her..happy birthday granddaughter!

Wilson Clan said...

Awww!! So sweet! Happy birthday, MN!!! :)

Connie said...

Happy birthday, MN! Looks like it was a wonderful day and celebration. :D

Lanny said...

What a sweet special girl. Yum! that would be a great pick for birthday dinner!