
Through the eyes of our 4 year old, this means lunch. She snapped this when I told the kids to take the camera out and get some photos of what they've been up to the last two days. Here's what came back on my camera! Sorry, I just didn't feel like donning my freshly pressed dress and pearls today although I might think about it if MN continues to take photos of me working! No June Cleaver here, but I will be slipping into a pair of jeans to take my son to his taekwondo picture day later on.
Little J is teething right now and has been unusually fussy all week and hasn't been taking any naps so I've been staying indoors to give him a little extra care, clean house and keep the fire going. The kids however, have been spending the last couple of days outside building some sort of fort back in the woods.
I guess their new fort is being built next to our neighbor's fence and the horses and cow are giving architectural advice ( and getting snacks too. )
" Hey, whaddarya guys doin? Mmmmmmaybe I can help you? Oooooooh, grass hay, just send some over this way. "
CT climbing our big rock. I ask " What's this?" KN says " Hmrfheheheh .. I took a picture of his bottom... hmfffhehe"
Apparently this is the fort / tepee. They say it's cozy. I'm not sure, I haven't been out to see it.They did find this little bird nest. It's made of grass, horse hair, pine needles, 3 very tiny pine cones which you can see in the center of the nest, ( They aren't there for stability so maybe this birdie has an interest in interior decor?? ) and some green dental floss. I think that proves the horses have been flossing regularly.
7 comments:
hahaha I LOVE IT! Your kids are so much fun...give them kisses for me please...big wet ones. =)
Glad to hear that the neigh-bor horses have been flossing! Your kids are fun. We need to see you in person, soon!
Word verification, canter. How horsalicious. The girls would love to be sharing their horses with a horse lover they know!
Your kids seem like they are having the best time - reminds me of my friend growing up, Sherry, and some of the projects we hatched up! I am surprised that you were not wearing your June Cleaver outfit to cook lunch in!!!
What, you're not wearing your pearls today ? I just loved reading this post and seeing pictures the kids have taken!The horses and cow apparently love watching the kids too !
Poor CT, that'll teach him to turn his back on KN when she is in possession of a camera!
How much fun to see the kids world through their photos. The horses look snuggly in their winter fur.
A.Joy I left you a little fun tag on my blog. Come and check it out!
"I took a picture of his bottom."
HA HA HA HA! Kids are so great! Loved the pictures and hearing about their day. Very cute post. Hope you and your family have a great weekend. :D
Post a Comment