Lettuce, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Peppers, Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Broccoli, Bok Choy, Rosemary, Corn, Peas, Blueberries, Raspberries ... still growing.
Friday, June 19, 2009
June Bloomers
Labels:
flowers,
garden,
vegetables
Lettuce, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Peppers, Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Broccoli, Bok Choy, Rosemary, Corn, Peas, Blueberries, Raspberries ... still growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Everything looks wonderful! Your daughters roses are so colorful and the veggies look so healthy. I can just imagine all the good suppers you and the children can prepare with your home-grown vegetables. You and your family are in my prayers and I wish you a happy father's day weekend.
wow!!!! I am jealous. My garden is just popping thru but when the heat really hits next week things actually grow inches a day one time I think the corn grew 5 inches in a day.I have parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme in pots. Cinnamon basil in the garden with tomatoes and peppers..one chocolate, one Yellow, one red and one green. cucumbers,bush beans and zuchini .. green and yellow(3 red tomatoes and 1 yellow) regular chives and garlic chives. lemon basil and reg. basil in pots out front..tarragon I think is coming back from last year and oregano and marjarom if they come up..not sure yet I mixed them wih some flowers in a bigger pot.oh yeah and bee balm it is first time this year suppose to atract hummingbirds
Thank you Mildred for your prayers for our family ~ I know my mom has kept you updated. The blue butterfly in your profile photo is so pretty, did you take the photograph?
Wobegon Cottage ~ Our garden really is just getting started too. We grew the chocolate bell peppers last year among others and I really liked them!
Good Morning: I found the Blue Morpho butterfly photo on Missouri's Tourism website. I've never been fortunate enough to see one in person!
So, did KN eat that berry as soon as the picture was taken? Your gardens are beautiful and fruitful, true blessings ! Even more wonderful is that your kids love to work in their gardens and eat the produce...well, except for CT, he might appreciate it more if candy grew on plants!
Your garden produce and flowers all look like they are doing great! I don't have a garden now, but we always had one when I was a kid. Fresh fruits and veggies are the best. :-)
Post a Comment