
In March, 2008 we were given a playground set by my father in law. He, my dad and a good friend of ours, Gregg, along with my husband, spent a day setting it all up. It really was a 4 man ( and one tractor ) job.

Our kids have really enjoyed playing on it. That same month one of my husband's co - workers gave us his kids' old playhouse. It's hooked up with a light inside, carpet and windows. Last summer the kids and I painted it inside and out and put up new curtains and shelves.

A few days ago my husband took the girls out to pick out some plants for a small bed next to the playhouse. They chose some hydrangeas and helped daddy plant them.
So hey! Next time you're in the area - bring the kiddies! Mine would love some company on the monkey bars!
7 comments:
Oh boy! A flower bed for the play house! MN can keep the play house clean and tidy, KN can keep up the flower beds, CT of course will supervise the work, and Little J ..well, he still has to learn to walk!
Monkey Bars!!! I used to be fabulous on the monkey bars - that's about all I was good at in the old days! I never had a playhouse but my girlfriend did and it had the little appliances, curtains etc. I think the hydrangeas will be a good addition to the play house and I love the playground equipment.
What a beautiful play area! I'll bet you have some really happy children!
Oh how cute! The little playhouse turned out great. Their little flower bed is sweet.
I am still waiting for my hydranges I will see if the other plants make it through this winter and then maybe try them next year. Tell the kids Auntie Alice wants to come and play. She will bring the tea and treats.
What fun! Looks like a great place for your kids to play. I bet they love it all. :D
Finally have a computer and some time to visit you and your lovely family. Love the way you are putting your blog together. I enjoyed every bit of it and admire you and Tom more than I did before
Love,
Audrey
Post a Comment